University applications

My applications to higher education have been varied in success. I have been given conditional offers from my backup HND choice and from Norwich University College of the Arts. I have been declined from Hertfordshire and De Montfort Leicester. Very kindly a member of staff from Hertfordshire emailed me to tell me why I was declined and gave me good advice on how better I can prepare myself for consideration.
I've firmly accepted the offer form Norwich and my backup choice is the HND course provided in Canterbury.
My interview in Canterbury was very good, I was given heaps of advice and help in my application, they suggested that I went to Norwich as it would be the most suited to my interest in concept art.
The interview in Norwich must have been OK as I was offered a conditional offer, but while in it I felt as though it was going awfully.